In a recent study by the University of British Columbia, it was found that when you do renovations on your home in North Vancouver, there is an increase in property value. This can be attributed to buyers who are looking for homes but don’t want to pay more than they need too. The study also found that home renovations make us feel good about our homes and how we spend time living there. So why not take advantage of this opportunity?
Did you know home renovations make you feel better about your space and also allow you to sell it for a higher price in North Vancouver?
Here are three reasons why home renovations help:
- Home renovations are a way to show your pride in ownership
- Home renovations make you feel good about the space and can increase resale value
- Home renovations allow for buyers who don’t want to spend more than they need to
Get started with some of these home renovation ideas:
- Add an extension or deck
- Use different color schemes inside and out
- Install new cabinets, appliances, countertops etc.
Home Renovations in North Vancouver Boost Home Value
The study published in Housing Policy Debate found that when homeowners renovate their homes there is an uptick in property value. So if you feel you need to perform the home renovation of your dreams, it may be worth the investment.
Have the team at Lower Coast do the job for you. We perform all major home renovations in North Vancouver. Contact us today.